[StBernard] LRA Statement re Status of Road Home Housing Program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 26 19:13:27 EDT 2006

Good info and I have a question; while reading the befuddling LRA plan I got
confused (how odd) it stated that to be the first-qualified, you had to 1.
Have lived within a FEMA-declared flood plane that was flooded and 2. Be
below a certain income level. Does this mean and, or and/or? We qualify for
the 1st but not the 2nd, so are we second qualified or what? Just wondering
about anyone's insight on this riddle! Thanks, Mudpie