[StBernard] May 8th lecture Series.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 26 19:21:06 EDT 2006

Greetings...

I am sending this email to confirm the May 8th (monday) date for the
Nunez History Lecture Series. The reception begins at 6:30pm with wine,
cheese, and eats. The lecture begins at 7:00pm and runs about 1 hour.
Following that we open the floor for questions. It would be nice if you
could both arrive about 6:15 to make sure all is working well and to meet
with the principals who are putting the lecture on.
Ron and I discussed meeting with Dr. Warner this coming monday
afternoon assuming that Dr. Warner is available. At that time we can
discuss the lecture and associated topics. I believe I have the right phone
number for Ron at 504-218-8790. If there is any issue that needs to be
discussed beforehand, please contact me at 504-491-4346. Thanks and I am
looking forward to a wonderful presentation. Ron

PS I am working on the powerpoint now. Dr. Gagliano's is taken from the
CRC presentation which I believe covers the topic pretty well.