[StBernard] garbage pick up

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 26 22:02:48 EDT 2006

Craig or Wesley,

I live in the 3400 block of Plaza Dr. we are wondering if our trash will
ever be picked up. I understand there was a delay but we still sit
untouched. Genie Street also untouched will anyone ever come to these
areas. It seems as though no wants us back on this side. It is not very
welcoming when you have your house gutted and are trying to rebuild and cant
even seem to have everyones debre picked up. Its seems like no one wants us
to return on this side. What is the deal? I know people who were gutted
after me and their trash has been picked up. Who and when will they ever
get to us? Please help we are getting so discouraged and desperately want
to return home when will something be done with this side of the highway? I
hope you can give me some answers.
Thanks,
Karen