[StBernard] Gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 26 22:25:54 EDT 2006

Wesley:

All your good info & hard work now falls automatically into my deleted items
folder. I don't think I deleted the new email coming in. Is there
anything I can do to bring this back into the Inbox folder?

We have signed up for free gutting thru the mail; naturally haven't heard
anything yet. The address we had to send was in Metairie - can't figure
that out, but did anyway.

Because I am retired now for (3) years from Lockheed Martin at Michoud, I
just recently found out they have a wonderful group to help gut your home
for free (worked out there since 1962). I contacted Gordon Dyer last week
and they have already contacted me. Was added to the list and may take
anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. You don't have to bring ANYTHING. They
bring the necessary tools, eqpt, food & water. They schedule you either for
a Wednesday or a Saturday. They will contact you prior to do this work.

All that is requested you meet them at Michoud and lead the way to your home
and they will do everything that is needed. What a tremendous group who
should also be commended for their great work! It pays to be a hard working
citizen especially in this great time of need. Would like to inform those
who read your great emails who are unaware of this service.

We are truly sorry that we are not returning to good ole Chalmette after 25
years! We miss it greatly but the people and parish will always be in our
daily thoughts & prayers.

God Bless You and all those great people of St. Bernard!

Pat & Jay