[StBernard] Senate panel recommends abolishing FEMA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 27 07:59:01 EDT 2006

"Senate panel recommends abolishing FEMA Disaster agency beyond repair"

**Whoa, dey got dis right!! Ask my debris/trash sitting outside the home for
8 months!! Ask the FEMA 3rd party adjusters who have been cursing FEMA for
failure to give THEM adequate info (ie. History, vital info from
homeowners, etc.) to do their jobs. One example is today, where after I've
given the info before and have appealed, I had to start over with the
representative because he had NO info, no insurance claims numbers, no
policy numbers, etc. which I've personally sent FEMA a half dozen times..

ASK JR and Craig who's been cussing with each waking breath! Ask me, and
we'll stay here forever as some "nice guy" said I had too much time on my
hands already! ;) Seems after we've fighting "tooth 'n nail" with everything
and everyone, we really don't have the time NOR resources to go around.
Hopefully for many, the buyout, insurances and proper planning prior to the
even can make people a little more independent to get on with their lives
(without FEMA!)..

--Jer--