[StBernard] Message for Jim

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 27 08:00:16 EDT 2006

Tracie,

Thank you so much for this offer. I sent you a private email but also
wanted to thank you publicly on the listserv.

Random acts of kindness. It simply blows me away.

Jim

Jim,
If there is anything that I can do to help you and your
family......any
errands or info that I can obtain for you from home.....I'm offering
my
help. I mean it, just let me what would help relieve some pressure
from
you.
I am so sorry for all that you are going through....you are in my
prayers.
You are not alone in this.....our hearts and prayers are with you!

Tracie Brown
thyver at tadowd.com