[StBernard] Question about BUYOUT

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 27 17:51:34 EDT 2006

I also own property in this same area. Can someone explain the Buyout plan
that Heather mentioned,below, as I assume it is different that the LRA plan,
since this potential buyout is the result of returning land to greenspace.

thanks

Charlie Fos
Heather,

I have two rentals behind the old LP&L and have spent $3,000 to have one of
them gutted, the debris stills sits outside of it after all this time, not
being picked up at all. I'm not putting out anymore money in that area. I
asked this question and Craig said he thinks the buyout will be 6-9 months
away. That was about a month ago, but you know how fast things can change.

Does anyone know anymore on this subject?

Laurie