[StBernard] Question about BUYOUT

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 29 23:20:42 EDT 2006

Mr. Fos and all,

The term buyout can be part of either plan (the LRA or the Hazrad
Mitigation). In fact, the LRA plan involves making use of hazard mitigation
money first. Buyout is a process in the LRA list of options through either
relocating or selling and moving outside of LA. The decision will come down
to which program will offer the greatest incentive for people to access
recovery and the parish to redevelop in response to that.

Craig