[StBernard] Please address this to CRAIG Taffaro thanks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 1 08:06:57 EDT 2006

In less than a month our children will be out of school and playing in the
neighborhood streets. Along with the rats, mice, and snakes that are
spawning in the piles of debris...Will it take one child to die or be
injured from a rat bite to clear away this mess once and for all.. The grass
on our properties are already standing in most places at least 2 feet tall.
We cant even cut the grass because of the debris on the lawns...
So please send this along with your letters and pictures of your homes today
7 MONTHS later to everyone you know, so that they may feel a little of your
anger and maybe just maybe someone will hear us and HELP US ALL.

May God Bless us all in St. Bernard!

Sue