[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Returning Residents

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 1 08:26:22 EDT 2006

Jer,

I don't know whose idea it was, when I first saw it many months ago I was
apprehensive about it, but I also saw a reason for it.

When the list was first placed on the web site communications was just
starting to rebound and I believe it was meant as a way to help residents
reconnect with neighbors and friends.

It is not a list that is easy to download all in one swipe, but then again,
we're not worried about our St. Bernard residents misusing the list. I'm
sure they took a few minutes to look at the structure then wrote some PHP or
something to just pull down the whole list.

All in all, I think the parish should look into legal action against Deloach
Corp, even revoking their business license in the parish, if that is
possible.

Westley