[StBernard] UNO business assistance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 2 01:09:10 EDT 2006

Hello, this is Mike Cusack and I am with the Small Business Development
Center at UNO. Gary Huettman with St. Bernard Economic Dev gave me your
email. I just started providing assistance to the St Bernard business
community. I will be available to meet with business owners on Mondays. I
was given access to the Business Center trailer behind the Senior Center
(Council on Aging). I will work up individual meeting times myself and can
be contacted by cell phone at : 504-256-2518. Email at : mcusack at uno.edu is
also a contact, but I prefer phone so I can more efficiently have meetings
set up.
Can you please let the community know of this service? There is no charge
for the service.
Thank you. I look forward to your response.

Michael P. Cusack, Ph.D.
Coordinator for Business Development
University of New Orleans - Small Business Development Center
2926 World Trade Center
New Orleans, LA 70130
504.256-2518
email: mcusack at uno.edu