[StBernard] deLoach

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 2 19:22:03 EDT 2006

To Mr. DeLoach, thanks for the explanation. Pardon us St. Bernardians who
are gun shy these days. Katrina has hardened our hearts due to broken
promises, loss of faith in our government's reaction and intentions,
unscrupulous retailers, contractors, insurance companies, attorneys, etc.
who are only too glad to empty our wallets, and our lack of privacy issues.
Had your email message been prefaced with an explanation of who you are, why
you are sending it, how you obtained our email addresses, and what you can
offer, etc., many of us would have had a positive reaction instead of
negative.
ddk