[StBernard] help info for people that are not back yet

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 3 07:59:26 EDT 2006

people equiped to
do these jobs where we donot have power yet to use electrical
trimmers.

Charlie

I see an ad in the St Bernard News, on the back page, DAS services, St
Bernard owned and operated, 415-7607

My neighbor used to do it too, but he is displaced on the North Shore. I
will try to contact him to see if he is back in business. St Bernard seems
to become a good business opportunity for someone with the proper equipment,
and he knows the parish and his way around. He called his service Bush Hog I
believe. Did a neat job, he did the eight group homes too I worked for.
442-4555 used to be his cell. Dont know if it still works. His name is
Steve.

Gaby