[StBernard] sba loans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 6 23:53:47 EDT 2006

We are still waiting on sba. I would like to know if anyone else is having
the same problem. We were approved for a certain amount to repair our
chalmette property. But we bought elsewhere, now they only want to apply the
approved amount toward the loan we have now. I wanted them to refinance the
entire amount. Has anyone else been approved for a smaller repair loan and
then sba approved them for a refinance? Seems like I've read many times that
they increased the amount without any problems. The first legal lady said
people were being refinance without a problem but our new loan man said we
cannot get more than we were originally approved for.

Thanks,
David