[StBernard] sba loans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 7 19:15:16 EDT 2006

We received an initial deposit and then a phone call, telling us they could
not read the copy of our deed with the lot number etc. So I faxed and mailed
a variety of records including survey copy etc clearly indicating our
address and lot number.
We were supposed to receive some more papers to be signed and notarized to
receive the remaining amount after sending in receipts that we spent the
first allotment, which we spent and then some, working feverishly on the
house to make it livable. No mail yet.

Fema is similar. Turned down for rental assistance since Jan, just got the
letter, stating our plan to move back home is unrealistic (we are just about
to move in within the month), and to send proof we spent the last payment
(which was LESS than our monthly rent, and was spent toward rent basically
before we received it. They sent an amount for three months that lasts only
one and a third, and received receipts for rent each month, now claiming we
have no proof spending that little money they had sent last year. Oh well,
spending down Insurance money on rent, which it was not intended to cover.

Gaby