[StBernard] Coming Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 7 19:16:48 EDT 2006

Thanks Laurie,

I don't think it's politically incorrect what you said. While I don't
think women ask for trouble, being a former victim of rape, you are right in
that you should be aware of your surroundings. Do I think it's fair, of
course not. This is America and we should be able to go anywhere at anytime
so long as it's legal. But as in the case with that young lady in New York,
Amete St. Guillian, she didn't ask for it, want it or deserve it, but there
are predators out there. My biggest fear was leaving to go for a trip for
groceries (because there's nothing local) and coming home hours later to a
possible person there. Thanks agan.

Wendy