[StBernard] Coming Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 7 19:18:49 EDT 2006

Although we got looted, I have not noticed any squatters. I drive around the
parish by myself all over, delivering donated goods to residents, from
Violet on down the road. Never had a problem. Stopped when I see people in
the street to see if they might need anything I have to pass on, and was
welcomed and treated politely and even better, making friends.
Then again, having done Home Health in the past, this is not that unusual
for me to just go and knock on stranger's doors. I think it is as safe as it
ever was, in fact, I feel the 'crime' areas are safer than they have ever
been due to less people, less trouble.

Gaby