[StBernard] sba loans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 7 21:05:25 EDT 2006

Please do not give up. We were approved for a small loan in December and
went to closing on that loan. At that time we asked for additional funds
due to relocating and buying a new home.
Three months later and much persistance we were approved for an additional
100 thousand.
We recieved a loan for 137,000.00 dollars and now living in a new home and
only paying 800.00 dollars for a house note. (Not due for the first
installment until December).
The system does work you just have to be patient and keep in touch with your
loan officer.
I really wish the same for all of you.
Your friend from St. Bernard, now relocated.