[StBernard] debris pick up ?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 8 20:23:20 EDT 2006

Gaby,

Thank you we live in the house with the flowers. As to the church I
really don't know what it was last. It has changed hands many times. I think
the last group were Baptists but it has had many different leaderships. The
only thing I know for sure is that they were never big on cutting the grass
as we used to do it. And now I haven't seen anyone over there since the
storm. Any help would be appreciated. Just picking up the trash in front
would go a long way toward making our neighborhood livable again.

HJ