[StBernard] Demolition list

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 9 08:20:48 EDT 2006

Janet,

There are two lists on the parishes web site. Those who signed up and those
you signed up and changed their mind (rescinded).

In the next couple of days I'm hoping to have a searchable list and easy to
use map that combines both lists to make it easy to see what is happening in
your neighborhood.

Westley