[StBernard] St. Bernard may have close to 20,000 residents now

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 10 23:00:10 EDT 2006

Hey Janet,

McDonalds looks like August or so. Winn Dixie is still on track for late
summer- fall. There was some activity today at the Jubille building, but I
was not able to find out what it was. WOW Wingery is getting close. More
dine in restaurants, snow ball stand- baseball leage for summer. Signs of
survival starting to crop up more and more.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig