[StBernard] Truth/rumor?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 11 08:27:57 EDT 2006

I agree and have read that grocery stores operate on thin profit
margins...under normal circumstances. However, I'm sure any store that does
get open in the parish Craig, will enjoy a huge monopoly for some time to
come due to the convenience factor. We won't have 3 Winn-Dixie's, a Jubilee
and 2 Sav-a-Centers.

Jim

JY,

There was an extension given to one of the groups and there is a
back up
group that is making a push. Additionally, there has surfaced a push
open a small one at the former AK Food Store that was on Judge Perez
in
front of the Napa Auto parts store. Also, Winn Dixie is getting
closer. I
did not realize how difficult the grocery business is to open- but
it is no
easy task and comes with enormous financial risks.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig