[StBernard] Razing drive to start in Meraux

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 11 09:05:55 EDT 2006

Karen,

As long as the asbestos is not being worked with he should be ok.

Asbestos by itself is not the problem, it is the handling of asbestos. As
long as you leave it alone, it will leave you along.

With that being said, if he is exposed to any asbestos shingles that are
ripped or torn and you can see some loose fibers that are exposed to the
winds, then he may want to remove those shingles or cover them with either
plastic or paint, something that will help prevent them from being shifted
by the winds and coming loose.

Westley