[StBernard] Interactive Map of Homes to be Demolished

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 12 23:24:05 EDT 2006

It's taken me way longer than I expected it to, but I finally have an
interactive map online that shows the homes that have signed up to be
demolished.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I am still have some problems with it working
using Internet Explorer, so I am recommending you use FireFox to view the
page. You can download it for free here if you don't have it:
<http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/>

Just some quick notes about the map. The list I am using is about two weeks
old and I haven't flagged the homes that have rescinded. As the page says,
it is not to be considered an official list.

There are two types of markers on the map, big cluster markers and small
home markers.

The cluster markers means there are too many homes within the red box around
it to display on the map at the current zoom level. You can manually zoom
in or click on a cluster marker to zoom in on that marker.

If you click on the home marker, it will display the address for that
marker.

If you scroll the map, give it time to catch up with you. It can take a few
seconds for the map to be updated with markers for the portion of the map
being displayed.

Otherwise, enjoy.

http://www.askwestley.com/DemoFinder.html