[StBernard] Question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:08:40 EDT 2006

Craig,

Many thanks and kudos for all you have done for the parish residents. At
the next election cycle, should you choose to run for higher office I feel
confident you are a shoe-in and I'll be willing to work on your campaign.

Now for the question...

We'll be coming back hopefully the week after next. My parent has a cardiac
pacemaker which needs to be tested once a month. This is normaly done over
a land line with a modem type device. We will be in the Lynn Dean property.
Since there is apparently no land-line service in that area, and she will
need to have the pacemaker tested monthly, is there anywhere in the parish
where I can hook up this modem device so she can have the pacemaker tested,
i.e.a land line?

Thanks,
Jim York