[StBernard] Servents of Christ Book Store

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:16:23 EDT 2006

Dear Friends:

The Servants of Christ Food Distribution & Community Services has opened
their on-line bookstore. We offer only top quality Bibles, devotionals and
children's educational books.

www.servantsofchrist.info <http://www.servantsofchrist.info/>

Please take a minute to browse our bookstore and forward this email to
family, friends, co-workers, etc. You also will find we offer free shipping
to promote our bookstore. We need your help promoting our bookstore,
because 100% of book sale proceeds goes directly to ministering to St.
Bernard Parish residents.

Your brother in Christ,

Kenny Forsyth, MSC