[StBernard] Community Dialogue on The Road Home to be Broadcast Locally for New Orleans Residents

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:19:53 EDT 2006

Jim,

It only says after being broadcast, so I don't know if it's the first
broadcast date, the last one, or somewhere in between, but it will be
available from the Louisiana Public Broadcasting's website.

Viewers can also watch or listen to the program anytime after the
broadcast
on the internet through LPB's website, www.lpb.org

<http://www.lbp.org>

Westley