[StBernard] Arbitration

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 10:56:15 EDT 2006

Wendy,

I also forget to mention, I wrote a letter with all my complaints and the
insurance company's deficient handling of my claim and sent it to the
insurance commissioner of Mississippi, along with a copy to my insurance
company so they would know I sent this letter to the insurance commissioner.

I sent both certified mail with a return reciept so they could not deny
recieving my letter. The insurance commissioner's office called me and said
they would investigate and follow up with State Farm on my complaint. In
the meantime we went to arbitration and settled and later the insurance
commissioner's office called me again to find out and make sure I had a
satifactory resolution on my claim.

Laurie