[StBernard] Truth/rumor?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 13 19:04:43 EDT 2006

ROTFL!! Thanks Craig, I really needed that!

The counseling is good but coming of age at the end of the 60's into the
70's I was part of the "better living through chemistry" group! Seriously
though I was surprised when doing medline searches at how helpful the SSRI
class of drugs can be.

Jim

OK Jim,

Were here for you- slow deep breathes, we will get through this,
focus on my
voice, breathe .... breathe .... breathe. Now isn't that better. I
am a
trained professional or at least was before the storm.

Not making fun, just letting you know`we all have our attacks now
and then
these days, but WE will get through this.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig