[StBernard] Northeast floods force hundreds from homes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 15 17:05:50 EDT 2006

I'm going to jump on this bandwagon......not wishing this on anybody.....and
definitely can feel for these poor people.
But doesn't the great Senator Susan Collins (the Chair for the Homeland
Security investigating the Hurricane Katrina) represent MAINE?
I thought she was incredibly HARSH and completely unsympathetic regarding
our disaster here, now she has one of her own to deal with.
AGAIN, not that I'm glad, but secretly hiding this little smirk.
I hope it is FEMA that comes to their rescue, maybe they will get a small
taste of what we are dealing with here!

Tracie Brown