[StBernard] Fountain Drinks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 17 00:39:19 EDT 2006

A strange request, but I'm tired of waiting until I reach Metairie again.

Other than the Circle K on St. Bernard Hwy & Jumonville, are there any other
convenience stores that are selling fountain drinks with ice? The Circle K
is selling a 32oz cup for almost $2.00.

Hoping to find something a little more reasonable.

By the way, it looks like the old Texaco (now shell) station on Judge
Perez/Paris Rd has reopened. Also, the old Exxon (now Chevron) station on
Judge Perez in Arabi looks like it has reopened.

Westley