[StBernard] June 9th

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 17 09:49:45 EDT 2006

So Craig (or anyone else for that matter),

Are there any lawn services up and running in the parish? Obviously my 2
were submerged and I'm leary of purchasing one, keeping it at the house
while we're still not there or at the Dean property. Afraid it might
"walk"..

Jim York

Hey Deborah,

Maintaining the property means keeping the grass from growing up
past a
foot- no need to board the house up. The council is considering some
plans
to set a deadline for completion of gutting and some details about
that
should come out very soon. But those who are waiting for gutting or
demolition need to at least keep the weeds from growing and adding
to a
health issue of what is inside the home.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig