[StBernard] Lists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 18 08:14:23 EDT 2006

Gaby, because I was a little confused I called Community Development Office
to let them know we're stil out of town, on the way back in maybe week or
two and are repairing. Advised them that house was gutted, bleach treated
but cant' start repairs until down there. The young lady I spoke to said
they would update that info. She didn't say *what* she was updating. I
hope it's not some spiral-bound notebook sitting around someplace!!

Jim York

We have set the following deadlines;

June 9, 2006 deadline to sign up for gutting or demolition

Ok, we never signed up on the list but are gutted and in the midst
of
repair. There WILL be a visual before being put automatically on
blighted
list?

Gaby