[StBernard] FLOOD INSURANCE

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 18 22:14:15 EDT 2006

Heather,

Are you planning on doing any work on the home this summer? If you are,
I'd keep both. While they won't pay for a gutted home per se, if you have
building materials or any work done I can't see why that wouldn't reimburse
you your loss on this. I kept both because we're coming home in a few weeks
to begin rebuilding. Any supplies we purchase, we're keeping receipts and
charging everything on debit/credit cards to protect our records. We plan on
taking pictures weekly and as each room gets done as well so as to protect
that investment.

Wendy