[StBernard] Council eager for storm plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 22:02:25 EDT 2006

When are the people who are left in st. bernard going to wake up and realize

that these LEECHES who have been ELECTED and APPOINTED to serve the PEOPLE
have never had the peoples best interest at heart. all they want to do is
suck the life blood out of the parish and ride the gravy train and get
FATTER as the people just sit there and do nothing to stop them. Please for

you and your families' sake for the future get rid of these RODENTS so that
you will all have a better place to call home. Not one of these pieces of
garbage has ever held a decent job or even an honorable one. they simply
cling to the only thing they know and that is to use up every resource in
their power simply to make themselves and THEIR FAMILIES to get RICHER AND
RICHER. Of course this is just MY opinion and I could be wrong? GOD BLESS
AND KEEP THE FAITH (GOD IS WATCHING)

Ben