[StBernard] Phone Service

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 22:09:57 EDT 2006

I'm at the end of Lyndel by the 40 Arpent, but my aunt is in Violet also.
Same story for her too with Bellsouth. I actually have made a habit of
calling them at least once a week. Maybe I'll bug them enough to do
something about it. I wonder if we should flood their phone lines with
calls. Would that have any effect you think?

Melissa

Hey, Melissa!

I like your estimated service date much better than mine which is August.
And that's with dumber than dirt me placing a service request back in Feb or
March!

Keep your fingers crossed that you have the magic date. Where are you
restoring service to? I'm down in Violet. I called Cox too, but they haven't
been back in touch. They were supposed to send someone out to see if we
could get service. HA

Janet