[StBernard] Phone number for Chalmette post office

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 22:12:21 EDT 2006

Does anyone have a number for the Chalmette post office?

I had stopped our temp forwarding order here to AL when I thought we were
heading back. However, my mom has had 2 hospital admissions and they are
doing physical rehab for her. Looks like it will be another week before we
head out. I called the main 800 # for USPS and the individual I spoke to
said to try to put a hold on the mail which I could do online. However,
When I put in the zip for Violet post office it bounced back w/message of
"nope, can't do it".

Thanks for any assistance,
Jim