[StBernard] Returning Residents Listings

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 22:14:54 EDT 2006

Yes, "Concerned", I do look for the good in things. However, I don't accept
the fact that any information is being posted to the website. I wouldn't
wish for my e-mail address, address, phone number, biz number and everything
else being exhibited for the "good of the perpetrator". Whether anyone
wishes to admit it, this information is used every day for the "bad guys".
It should not be posted as the "good will suffer for the bad", believe me.

Also, thanks for the kudos about writing. I do my best to tell the truth, as
I know it, whether it's good or bad news. I could use the prayers, and
please do not forget those whose info is being published to God knows who...
Please believe, me. There are horrific people on computers these
days..People get hurt. As you mentioned, for the sake of the people hurting,
we don't want their future taken away.

--jer--

Jer,

As usually your facts are not correct. The returning residential list was
requested by returning St. Bernard residents to help with decisions on
returning, not the council. It does not supply anymore information about a
person then you can retrieve from a phone book. It is truly a shame that a
person who can write like you only writes in the negative. We all have been
through a lot and may of us do not see an end, but all the negativity does
not help. It may help you to release it, but for the people who are having
trouble making life decisions, it hurts. Please start trying to see the
good in things. Residents are returning, so what if it is 10 or 20,000
people. All I can say, is I hope you will not return because mentally you
are not going to survive. Please take care and I will pray for you.

Concerned Neighbor