[StBernard] List-NOW: Moving Forward

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 19 22:16:53 EDT 2006

Sue,

I feel your pain and share it with you every day. I too cry to the point I
think I'll dehydrate. Some people might think we're feeling sorry for
ourselves, but we're not. We're just SO DARN confused. We don't know what
to do and when to do it. We read articles today and by tomorrow they're
different. We're told NOT to put out any money if we're in this green space
area. Now we're told we have to do all these repairs by Aug. 29. Who will
reimburse use if someone breaks these windows we HAVE to put in? Certainly
NOT our insurance company. I understand the people living in the Parish now
have different ideas then us but we all have to meet each other in the
middle somewhere. Don't force us to do something and then say if it's not
done our home will be demolished. This is getting sadder and sadder.

ME