[StBernard] Gutting List

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 21:08:48 EDT 2006

Jim,

That has baffled me a little bit, especially since I've seen the same
UNIQUE_ID more than once a few times. I think the addresses came from a
database of addresses, but they are getting pulled into an Excel spreadsheet
which doesn't worry much about UNIQUE-IDs.

That and it is possible to overrule what the computer wants at times.

Westley