[StBernard] Gutting List

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun May 21 22:16:46 EDT 2006

Although you helped explain UnIQue_ID (no-IQ-inda-Que-ID's),

..there is no determination yet for WHERE THEY ARE on the list of thousands.
This is crucial to existing gutting recipients and we'd like to know at what
point the gutting list has reached. Knowing this would help establish order
to us and whether we'll get left out or not. Setting a deadline is also
sending a clear message to God's helpers by saying after our one year of
misery, we set a deadline, so "thanks, but no thanks beyond August 29th!! We
won't need your help after this dateline. I particularly do not like setting
a date to end solely on the idiosyncrasy-methodology that one year is a good
bet for reorganization.

Pay mind, leaders: We're STILL awaiting our last hope for recovery from the
Road Home Project. Wait until we're salvaged emotionally and financially
instead of exascerbating our future recovery big-time. Patience is indeed a
virtue in this case as this is not a run-of-da-mill disaster that can
magically set us straight within one year. We need time to heal. August 29th
is not a good date if the year was 2007 or 2008 either, but we're hoping
that with a hand-up in the state's program, we can get the help we needed
locally but couldn't because of the nature of total devastation.

--Help us O'Lord for these thy gifts, which we are about to receive from thy
bounty..Amen.

--Jer--

Jim,

That has baffled me a little bit, especially since I've seen the same
UNIQUE_ID more than once a few times. I think the addresses came from a
database of addresses, but they are getting pulled into an Excel spreadsheet
which doesn't worry much about UNIQUE-IDs.

That and it is possible to overrule what the computer wants at times.

Westley