[StBernard] debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 22 22:50:46 EDT 2006

Hey Deborah,

I'll inquire about the absence of a truck.

The public drop off site was waiting environmental approval- it is supposed
to be on Paris Rd.

New construction debris is being deemed ineligible for pick up by FEMA- they
continue not to budge on this issue citing that the contractor is
responsible for the new construction debris to which we have responded all
the more reason to approve the public drop off site. Keep in mind that
pre-Katrina commercial construction debris was the contractor's
responsibility as well.

I'll try to make it possible for you to receive volume reports on the debris
pick up and hauling.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig