[StBernard] Faith-based group offers home demolition in St. Bernard, Pla...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 23 21:55:11 EDT 2006

Would they still do this if they were trying to put their own lives
back
together?? Or would they be more inclined to take care of
themselves and
their extended families first?

Get the picture???????

Yes, in fact, our youth group is going on a mission trip in July to help
others in need.
Yes, we established a 'down the road' ministry to distribute donations
coming in from other churches, even though ALL of our members are trying to
get their own life back together. It is a colorful ray in an otherwise gray
picture.

Gaby