[StBernard] New Orleans Mayoral Election

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 23 22:44:16 EDT 2006

Oh so poor Mr. Jefferson. My heart bleeds peanut butter for him. Let me
see if I can recall just exactly how he has become so prosperous in this get
out and make it on your own society. If your memory doesn't fail you, as
mine does every now and again, can you recall the three rooms of furniture
for $199.95 ad back in the 70's? And just who did he go after with all of
his CHEAP furnishings. The people that couldn't afford it the most. So as
they say: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. hope he sits in prison with a
real big white guy named bubba as a cellmate. lol. lol. Yes there is a God
in heaven watching out for the underdogs of this world after all. GOD BLESS
and KEEP THE FAITH

Ben