[StBernard] Doors and Windows

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 23 22:51:22 EDT 2006

Craig:

I've already said heartfelt thanks, but, is there an ordinance to slap a
demo notice if you don't have windows or am I dreaming? Would sincerely
appreciate your clarification. I don't want my gutted home subject to
"Interpretation". Either there is an ordinance or there isn't. Which is it?

Thanks so much.

PAUL
---------------------------------:

>Paul,
>
>I have responded to this question as well. Gutted homes will be
>handled differently than non-gutted homes. The doors and windows
issue
>is a goal and not grounds for demolition- although having a home
>requires minimal standards. The question of properties being in
green
>space having to do repairs is really a mute issue since the current
LRA
>plan provides little opportunity to create large mitigation areas.

>Additionally, there are only a few areas that even fit the
eligibility for
green space.