[StBernard] cable question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 10:11:13 EDT 2006

As we hope-plan-insist on stubbornly move back into our house in the very
very near future, even with boarded windows as we are waiting waiting
waiting for them, I wonder if anyone has cable yet for internet . I think
someone posted they got cable TV connected?
Presently I am on dial up when at home and satellite or dsl while at my work
places. Once moved I would be online while at work but not at the house. I
am considering that cable package for phone, tv, internet rather than have
it all separate. I really do NOT like the satellite TV much our landlord
here has.
Anyone know anything to share? As I can sign up for cox but not get an
answer for a date of connection yet. Anyone has it yet? in what area?

Gaby