[StBernard] STOP the PERSONAL criticisms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 18:05:29 EDT 2006

Thanks Tracie, that was nice, but I hope people will now drop the issue and
go on doing that they decide they need to do.
I stopped reading the posts with that 'other list' heading by now, accepting
that some will simply continue to disagree with others, as is normal about
any political decisions.
Heard Joey Difatta on TV this morning, and y'all know I tend to agree with
this one, while others do not. So, well, whats new, that is life in the
world.

Since I started the 'other list' post, with which I hoped to suggest that we
need to find out who is truly abandoning their property etc pp, the list has
become a venting ground. Maybe that was needed as we all need to vent our
frustrations sometimes, and this time some of it was directed at me instead
of council members who in fact made the controversial decision. I think
someone called me an official? Well, I am not. Working girl with a severely
reduced client base but keep on trucking.

Got a date for gas and electric and feel elated about that for today. Lets
see what tomorrow brings. And yes, I bought weed killer, but it goes first
on my own property, then on the church property. If some is left, or after
next payday, I may buy another bottle. Maybe neighbors would be willing to
send a gallon or so to their returning neighbors to spray.

Anyways, I will have power and hot water soon. Thank God for little
blessings becoming big.

Gaby