[StBernard] STOP the PERSONAL criticisms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 18:11:57 EDT 2006

Dear Tracie Brown,

If you took notice, I have not written to this blog before the post for
Gaby. In fact, I did not want to attack anyone. The problem here is that
Gaby just doesn't seem to understand that not everyone feels the way she
does. Personally, I am sure she is a very good person, but I will admit that
she had me frustrated enough to write. I just felt that my views should be
brought to light, and I wanted her to understand that other people have
reasons not to do what she wants them to. Sorry if it was a little harsh,
but the point needed to be made.

BP