[StBernard] roofing materials/ins questions

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 18:24:33 EDT 2006

thanks wes/craig i called public works and put in the request. i will keep
you updated. also has the debris pickup slowed down? and one last
question if my insurance company (homeowners) requests a copy of the
adjusters report (flood) do i have to give it to them. I asked a few friends
and i have gotten a few different answers. when i submit a bill for payment
for work related to home repair from damage from the roof how long do i have
to wait to get payment? insurance co. drives me crazy.....slowing me from
moving in

Jaime