[StBernard] Trailer Sites

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 22:16:46 EDT 2006

Hey Carol,

I can only tell you that the construction of the commercial sites continue
to be very slow. The other sites that you are hearing about are likley to
be part of the group sites for the travel trailers, which has also hit a
snag in the last couple of days.

Hang in there and if you wish to change your request for a travel trailer,
let me know.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig